Which One is Better?
CMA or CPA
Accounting and Finance Professionals are considering pursuing the CMA or CPA to develop their career further.
- Well Renowned Education and Networking Hub
- Both are post graduates options
- Both are highly competitive in job market
- They can dictate good first impression for employers
- Professional Designation and on-the-job required
- Faster to achieve (can be attained within 6 months)
- Less Expensive to get the credentials
- More Relevant in several sectors
- Its a License to Practice the Public Accountancy
- Higher Passing Ratio per part
- Wider Coverage of Topics
- More relevant in Public Firms
Having questions and you don’t know from where to start? Join AMITI Info Sessions and Orientations this May for Free in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- AMITI is the Only Authorized provider of Gleim Publications USA in UAE
- AMITI Provides High Caliber Certified Instructors
- AMITI Handles Eligibility and Evaluation Advice and Applications
- Executive Support and Documentation Processing
- Convenient Packages that best suit your level and budget
Take this opportunity to meet UAE’s experts in CMA-CPA eligibility, by replying to this email.
No other source can give you this level of Information, guidance and support click here.